Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Jack!!!



Today is my baby's 8th birthday!! I don't feel old enough to have a 12 year old, let alone to have my BABY turning 8. We had such a fun day.

Jack, here are 8 things I love about you....

1-you are not just sweet, you are extra sweet.
2-you have a good heart.
3-you are shy, but not too shy.
4-you are smart.
5-you are a hard worker.
6-you always let everyone play.
7-you write me nice notes.
8-finally, the best thing i love about you, is that i get to be your mom!

Kaitie and I decorated Jack's room while he was sleeping..


We also took Jack and a few friends to Chuck E Cheese...Good times
>

Hope your day was happy, Jack!!!






2 comments:

Megan said...

How sweet!!!! FYI: you are old enough to have your baby turn 8......SNAP.

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! You are truly such a sweet boy and we feel so blessed to know you. Hope you had a wonderful day.